We have a Junior Software Engineer vacancy if you would like to join the Health Intelligence team based in Sandbach, Cheshire.
Junior Software Engineer
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 Depending on experience and skills
The Junior Software Engineer will be required to assist with development of new software products and support of existing software.
The post holder would be required to:
- Assist with the design and development of new software products.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Liaise with customers to help define software requirements.
- Assist with 3rd line support for existing software.
- Work with support services to help define support requirements for new software products.
- Academic experience in developing in the Java programming language
- Academic experience in the design and use of relation databases, using SQL
- Comfortable working in both Linux and Windows environments
- Ability to work in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to communicate effectively with all disciplines of staff in large groups both written and verbally
- Keen learner
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Good problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role please apply by sending your CV to Rosy.Willis@health-intelligence.com by the Tuesday 31st March