Childhood Immunisation and Vaccination programmes are key to combating serious childhood diseases and protecting our communities. Excellent data management is crucial to achieving the targets set by the Department of Health, NHS England and Public Health England.
InHealth Intelligence through our advanced web-based application, provide a comprehensive vaccination and immunisation record for individual patients which can be made available to any health professionals who need to understand the vaccination and immunisation status of their patients. In addition, we can eliminate the vast amount of administrative burden from General Practice and Child Health Departments by integrating with Open Exeter and Child Health Information Systems (CHIS).
Benefits of the Service
- Proven to increase vaccination coverage, whilst reducing costly manual processes
- Efficiently reviews a child’s vaccination status and rapidly identifies who is due for specific vaccinations
- Identifies data quality weaknesses and improves the quality of data which will assist in increasing the immunisation performance of GP Practices
- Fully Managed Service using secure N3 based web browser software application
- Supports any ‘Catch up’ Campaign
To see what we can do for you and the improvements that could be seen, please take a look at our Childhood Vaccination and Immunisation case studies.
This service is available on G-Cloud (SaaS or SCS)and GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) Lot 2 frameworks to help make buying from us quicker and easier.