Since 2004 InHealth Intelligence has actively supported Diabetic Eye Screening Programmes (DESP) across the NHS in England.
- Our fully managed service covers all aspects of a quality DESP and is in full compliance with the national standards and best practice
- Browser-based diabetes register analytics to improve the accuracy of the registers
- Cost-effective booking services including call and recall of patients for screening
- Retinal screening / grading by trained and accredited professional staff
- Innovative screening and surveillance software, Spectra
- Grading of image sets at all levels
- Automated referral for surveillance and Hospital Eye Service (HES) care
- Provision of failsafe services
- Patient centred website with a section for Healthcare Professionals
- Provision of clinical leadership and internal quality assurance
Take a look at our our patient website for more information: Information For Patients – InHealth Group
Improving Diabetic Register Accuracy
We also offer a service to ensure your register of people with Diabetes is accurate, which can assist you in achieving and even surpassing national targets with your current programme. This is achieved through a monthly export from GP Practice clinical systems using exports. It is vital that your register is accurate as it ensures all appropriate people are diagnosed and referred to the DESP in a timely manner.
The Register service is available on GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) Lot 3 framework to help make buying from us quicker and easier.