Asthma is responsible for a large number of emergency admissions, with up to 70% being preventable if appropriate earlier interventions had been undertaken. COPD is the second most common cause of emergency admissions to hospital and one of the most costly inpatient conditions to be treated in the NHS.
Our Asthma and COPD Intelligence is a clinical dashboard which produces reports on all aspects of the disease from a Primary Care perspective to improve outcomes for patients and practices alike. It will help you understand:
- Your current Asthma and COPD patients
- Patients who should have been diagnosed
- Any of your patients who are at risk of health decline or hospital admittance
- Any of your patients who are at risk of developing Asthma or COPD
- How to manage your patients in line with Quality standards
- Changes in your patient’s lifestyle and monitors service referrals
- Your patient’s medicine management against NICE standards
Use this clinical dashboard to identify any gaps in care and aid improvements in your patient management, advice and treatment including prompt referrals where indicated.
This service is available on G-Cloud (SaaS or SCS) and GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) Lot 2 frameworks to help make buying from us quicker and easier.