We have a Support Services Administrator vacancy if you would like to join the Health Intelligence team based in Sandbach, Cheshire.
We require an enthusiastic, self-motivated and well organised person to assist with the support of our NHS customers, onsite users and to provide remote support to offsite staff.
Support Services Administrator
- You will be undertaking Remote Data Extracts for our customers (run monthly exports)
- Provide first line telephone support for our NHS customer queries
- Assist with the internal administration of the Support Services and IT functions; undertake any Support Services ad-hoc duties and projects that are required.
- Respond to incoming support emails/queries and process them on the support desk
- Manage the new data load tool (ETL)
- Other administration duties will involve updating customer master and export logs
- Process and update new data sharing agreements (DSAs)
- Understand the different products we sell and how to support them if a customer calls. You will assist customers who may need help or assistance and also provide customer training sessions.
- Proactively work with all members of the company and also with external customers as required
Skills / Experience:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Well organised with excellent administration skills
- Clear verbal communication skills with good a telephone manner
- A hand’s on approach and a willingness to learn
- Experience in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
• Experience of using a Support Desk
• Experience of remote software
The post holder must be:
- Organised and proactive
- Self-motivated and focused
- Aware of processes and procedures
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to multitask
- Good administration and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Capable of understanding, and working within processes and protocols guidelines
- Good time keeping
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org